"Elm" Branches Ring - 1.0ct Radiant Cut
The "Elm" Ring is a contemporary classic. It takes the classic icon of a solitaire ring, and gives it a modern update. The asymmetrical lines are reminiscent of tree branches, as they grow. The claws setting uses branch like claws that end in leaf shapes to hold the gemstone. The side profile of the ring allows you to see the beautiful point of the gemstone. The setting has enough clearance to stack a straight band next to it. A helpful consideration for an engagement ring, that will be paired with wedding band in the future.
- 14K Gold (White, Yellow, or Rose)
- 18K Gold (White, Yellow, or Rose)
- 6mm high (setting)
- 1.5 wide x 1.8mm high (band)
- 7x5mm (1.0ct)
- Lab-Grown Moissanite (+$1,360)
- None/Other** (Comment at checkout for quotes on Canadian Diamond, Sapphire, or other Gemstone of your choice)
* To customize this ring with a larger stone, please contact.
** Choose your gemstone from our Ethical Gemstone and Diamond Collection.