"Florist" Halo Ring
The "Florist" Halo Engagement Ring is inspired by a bouquet. The setting for the halo is shaped like flower petals, and the claws for the center stone are shaped like leaves. From the side view of the ring you can see two petals hold up the halo.
The silhouette of the ring allows space for a wedding band to stack under the halo. We say this ring has a "smart" silhouette, because there are no awkward gaps between your engagement ring and wedding band.
- 14K Gold
- 18K Gold
(Comment in checkout for 1/2 size)
- Prong Setting (Center)
- Bead Setting (Halo)
- 5.0mm (Round, 1 @ 0.50ct/ea)
- 1.5mm (Round, 10 @ 0.015ct/ea)
- None/Other +$0 (For gemstone of your choice, please add comment at checkout.)
- Lab-Grown Moissanites +$550 (Moissanite Melee, Moissanite Round)
- Diamonds +$410 (Canadian Diamond Melee, Contact for quote on center 0.50ct Canadian diamond or Sapphires options)
* Choose from our Gemstone Collection.
Note: This items is handmade to order. Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery.