We Are Hiring
Chayle Jewellery Studio is seeking a part-time Goldsmith in Ottawa to assist with jewellery production and repairs. Ranges from 4-8 hours per week.
I am looking for a skilled goldsmith, who would has their own tools and will work at their own workshop. Prices are based per piece. I am always happy to negotiate the price if a piece becomes more time consuming than expected. I highly value goldsmithing skills and will insure a fair wage is always given.
- Soldering small chains
- Soldering settings onto shanks
- Finishing and Polishing castings
- Trained goldsmith
- Highly attentive to details
- Expert craftmanship
- Easy and pleasant to communicate with
- Items are prepared at our studio in Kanata for you to pick-up.
- Items are listed with instructions and labour prices.
- At pickup we discuss what you will need to do to complete the pieces. (Often this is soldering loops at the ends of chains, polishing wedding bands, etc.)
- You work on the pieces at your own studio.
- When the items are ready, we arrange a drop off and payment for your labour.
- How many years of goldsmithing experience do you have?
- Can you pick-up and drop-off at our Kanata location?
- What times are you available for a phone interview?
- Can you show me some samples of your work?
Send your application and inquiries to: